Ultrasound North York
Ultrasound Near Me North York Clinic
Ultrasound Near Me in North York
Diagnostic ultrasound, also known as sonography or diagnostic medical sonography, is a method that uses high-frequency sound waves in order to produce images of structures in your body. The purpose is to gain valuable information for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and conditions. The vast majority of ultrasound examinations are done using an ultrasound device on the outside your body. Some examinations involve placing a device inside your body.
Why do I need an ultrasound?
These are the most common reasons for getting an Ultrasound:
- View the uterus and ovaries during pregnancy and monitor the developing baby’s health
- Diagnose any gallbladder disease
- Evaluate your blood flow
- Guiding a needle for biopsy or a tumor treatment
- Examine a lump in a breast
- Check your thyroid gland
- Detect any genital and/or prostate problems
- Assess any joint inflammation (synovitis)
- Evaluate developing metabolic bone disease
Lawrence Bathurst X-Ray & Ultrasound
Valence Medical Imaging is always the right choice for an Ultrasound near me in North York. Centrally located with convenient parking you’ll feel secure in knowing that we have the most advanced equipment and knowledge. Please visit an Ultrasound clinic near me North York if you have any concerns or book your appointment with the secure Ultrasound form above. Here are some additional North York Ultrasound Resources.